Accessing the right Muscle Fitness Strength Workouts
If you are at all interested in fitness or strength and conditioning, you know who Mike Boyle is. For three decades Strength Coach Mike Boyle has been at the forefront of the profession, working with a wide range of athletes and clients. From middle school, to the pros, to busy adults who want to be in the best shape of their lives, Mike has delivered results over the years that have made him one of the top presenters at seminars around the world, the author of several published books and DVDs that have shaped the industry, and owner of the Number 1 Gym in America by Men’s Health Magazine
The fitness world changes continuously so you need to always be learning the latest strategies and techniques to produce the best results.
BodyByBoyle Online is also an On-Demand library of Mike Boyle’s content. From DVDs to Classic VHS Tapes we have converted to Digital, to Staff In Services, to talks that he gives to the Mentorship groups and other seminars that cannot be seen anywhere else.
Here are just a few examples of the content for Muscle Fitness Strength Workouts
- Many of Mike’s Seminar Talks and Hands Ons
- Start With Why Seminar
- Speed Training In Services
- Training the Overhead Athlete
- 90 Minute In-Depth Walkthrough of the FMS and How to Make Use of its Data
- Training the Obese Client Seminar
- Joint by Joint Training Seminar
- Core Training DVD
- ACL Injury Prevention
- Hips and Sports Hernias
- The 2011 MBSC Winter Seminar Talk on The Case for Single Leg Training
- Teaching the Olympic Lifts
- Success Secrets Seminar
- Mass Premiere Soccer Open House Presentation (Strength and Conditioning on the Field)
- Training the Baby Boomer
- And More!!!
Find out more here
Want to make money online? My no 1 Recommendation and you can start for FREE.